Wednesday 23 January 2013

ANGRON: THE END

Well folks! that's it! I've ended this pretty model!

I only could say that is the best model that I've ever painted!! The dedication and the time I've spent painting it worth it!

You can see the weathering powders effect on the cape, I'm proud of it! Brings to Angron a sensation off dirtiness due to the brutality of Istvaan III battle.





Well dudes, the next project will be a world eaters tactical unit, about 10 space marines!!!

The first post will be the bases! I'll show step by step my bases creation!!

see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, as I said in a before post, it's nod really ended, still remains the blood in the right chainaxe, but I'm waiting to varnish all the model first to apply gloss varnish over the blood!

      Delete