Tuesday 22 January 2013

ANGRON: PART IV

Hello people!!! Almost ended!!! 

I've painted the arms and the chainaxes! I didn't painted the blood correctly on the chainaxes because I'm wating for the model to be barnished wit mat barnish. Then I'll apply a new blood technique on chainaxes!



You can see this chainaxe is not yet finished! blood effect still remaining to be painted!




I'm really proud of this model and my improvements in painting skills, I've learnt the use of weathering powders (maybe this model is not the most appropriate to try a new technique, but :P) and I've applied a new painting way, the glaze painting, it's very costly but worth it!!

Well dudes, the next post will be the last Angron post! I'm considering to bring that model to some painting contest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment