Thursday 7 March 2013

World Eaters Stormtalon IV

Hello friends!

Well... I've ended the stormtalon, I'm not proud of it, my paint level is better than you can see in this ship.

I had a several problems using the black weathering powders to recreate the damaged areas and burnt areas around the motors. Once applied the weathering powders I had to repaint all the white areas due to I didn't like the effect on it. At last I've painted the burnt areas with airbrush with black paint.

I think that at the end it has not been so bad, but how I said, I'm not proud of it, the next one will be better.

Maybe I'll buy a stormraven or a stormeagle, I don't know yet, first I want try the stormtalon in combat, and if it's powerfull maybe I have a second one, but I'll paint with diferent colours.

The pictures (sorry for the light, when I finish the base I'll take another pics with a better light):






See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment